Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Well, hello again!

Wow I haven't posted in almost a week! It's been a CRAZY week.  It would take me a series of 10 blog posts to fill you in on all the drama that went down with my family this past week. I will spare you all the details. :) Unfortunately all of the drama/stress caused lots of emotional eating. We had pizza like 3 times, seriously. Yuck.

But it's time to move forward from that! Today I put in an amazing workout in the gym with my sister in law. We even got compliments from the guys with giant muscles on the weights! woohoo!! I've been working out just at home with my treadmill/Wii but I had forgotten had good it feels to be in the actual gym!

Today I took one of my appetite suppresants I got from the doctor.  I haven't been taking them because honestly, they make me feel disconnected and sometimes crazy. I always feel spaced out! Today, though, I am not working and just plan on cleaning house, the perfect time to take them!

I'm going to catch up on my blog reading later this evening, I hope everyone is having a good week!



2 comments:

  1. It is time to move forward!! :) Great job at the gym!! Keep at it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you taking? I'm on Phentermine and it's been a world of difference. It doesn't make me feel disconnected, but more in control of my decisions.

    Move on from the pizza; it will only hurt in the long run to dwell on it. Don't you love compliments? I'll take them from someone with/without muscles, or with/without a penis. I'm not biased. LOL

    ReplyDelete