Monday, August 1, 2011

Friend Making Monday!!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!



1. Do you like to shop? Yes, and no.  It really depends on what I am shopping for.  I like to go out and get new clothes, but not all the time.  I HATE grocery shopping. H..A...T...E. I don't know why, I just do! lol

2. How often do you wear makeup? I used to wear makeup A LOT more than I do now.  I used to be so self conscious about my rosy Irish cheeks and would not leave the house without covering them up with foundation.  Now, I don't really mind.  I work with anywhere from 30-50 preschoolers every day and there is no point in getting all dolled up for them! It would be off in about an hour, especially with temps way about 100 right now!

3. How do you feel about nail polish? I love nail polish and always have to have my toenails painted! I can never get it to stay on very long on my nails so I am constantly repainting them!

4. Do you consider yourself to be a feminist? Eh, Kinda.  I wouldn't say feminist exactly.  I'm definitely independent and believe women can do anything men can do. Girl power!

5. What’s your biggest challenge as a woman? I would probably have to say dealing with insecurities. It's a constant battle.

6. Do you wear skirts and dresses? I used to be such a tom boy and never wore dresses.  Now, I have TONS.  I love wearing dresses.  I only own a couple of skirts though.

7. How do you feel about high heels? Thumbs down!! Flats all the way! lol

8. Do you subscribe to magazines? If so, which ones? Nope, I am not currently!

9. Do you shave your legs/wax/ use depilatory creams or go au naturale?  I shave and use nair. I get my eyebrows waxed, I am a big baby and can't stand tweezing them!

10. What do you like most about being a woman? I This one is hard! Despite the fact that we have to deal with PMS, hormones, and painful child birth, I LOVE being a woman. :)  I love to feel feminine and sexy, it's empowering!


Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And don’t forget to link up at alltheweigh.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment