Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes :)

Hello long lost blog friends!

I've been MIA for a few days, getting my thoughts together and to be honest, just being SUPER busy! We are in the last 3 weeks of our summer program at work and the stress level has been high.  Most of the stress is due to this HORRIBLE heat. We broke a record today with this awful weather.  Apparently here in Fort Smith the most consecutive days in a row that i was over 100 degrees was 25.  Today marks day 26 and there is no end in sight for the triple digits! We haven't had rain in over a month!

Per DHS, the kids can't go outside for more than 10 minutes at a time if it is over 90 degrees and they can't  go out if it's over 100. ((This is fine by me, I hate being out there when it's scorching just as much as they do)) The problem is, we are all going a little stir crazy!!  By the end of the day, I want to do nothing!!

*Okay, end rant!*

If you read my last post, you know that I've been struggling with life decisions. I'm a bit over half way through with my education degree and still don't quite know if it's what I want. So after talking to the hubby, I've decided to graduate with my Associates degree in December and then take a bit of time off to figure out what in the world I want to do! I had a much needed conservation with my sister in law, and she gave me some good advice. "Don't worry about what other people think. Do what makes YOU happy. If you don't like something, change it." :)  For now, I'm going to work full time for awhile. I'm just burnt out, and I think that's okay. It happens!

This weekend I'm going to have my 2 nieces and nephew. I've missed them! I promise to be a good blogger and take lots of pictures of what we do! :)   I hope everyone is having a good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment