Monday, July 11, 2011

Counting Down the Days!

....until I am AT THE LAKE FOR 4 LONG  RELAXING DAYS!!

Source
Aww. It looks so peaceful! On Thursday my husband and I, along with my entire family and four best friends are going to Hot Springs Village for some fun on the lake. I plan on being completely disconnected.....including my cell phone. *gasp*  It has been way too long since I've been disconnected from the world. Sadly, it's not uncommon for my husband and I to both have our phones out at the dinner table. (That's something we need to change!)


I promise I'm going to become a better blogger and start taking more pictures! I do have an excuse right now....
My poor phone

Yes. That's my phone. The one I am actually using!! I'm up for upgrade on Thursday but I just don't know what I want to get.  I hate that as soon as you get a new phone better ones come out......like the next day. lol I really do want the Iphone 5 but I don't think it's coming out until September. I can't wait that long! I used to always take pictures on my phone, now...not so much.




Anyway! This has been a tad bit random! Hope everyone is having a good week!











1 comment: