Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Goals for the Week

Today has been a total MONDAY.  As much as I love three day weekends, the day after always drags on and on and on and.....well you get the picture.  I work at a preschool/daycare and all day today I wanted to follow Monday's schedule.  Luckily, my kids took it upon themselves to constantly remind me that I was off today. :) Those precious little dev.....angels.


I didn't go tot he gym this morning because my sunburn was not going to allow it.  I'm still a little sore this evening, but it should be fine in the morning. Regardless, though, I'll be at the gym at 6am.  I haven't been to the gym since.....wait for it....

May.

I know, horrible. As soon as school got out I started working and getting up to workout before work did not sound the least bit appealing. The time has come to put on the big girl panties, stop making excuses, and just GO. I made the hubby set an extra alarm so I will get up and I am going to pack my gym bag tonight.

Since I'm not good with this whole long term goal thing. ((Who has the patience for that?!)) I've decided to just set weekly goals that I know I can achieve:

1.Work out in the gym for the next 4 days straight.
2.Drink at least 100oz of water a day.
3.Get at least 8 hours of sleep.
4.Have a protein shake after every workout.

I'm going to officially weigh in using the scales at the gym tomorrow. Our scale will vary between 5-10lbs every time you get off and on. We really need to invest in a better one!

Hope everyone is having a good week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment