Monday, July 4, 2011

Friend Making Monday


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. 


FMM: What are your plans for today??
This has been a whirlwind weekend. We had my 2 year old niece for two nights and that kid can wear you out FAST. The hubby and I are severely sunburned so we actually plan to stay in today. I really want to see Transformers, so we might just do that and grab some dinner later this evening. Most of the fireworks shows were last night, but there is one more tonight that we might catch some of. Is it super sad that i haven't seen any fireworks this year yet? haha

I hoping my sunburn gets better today because I have to work tomorrow AND i would like to be in the gym tomorrow. At this point I can't even wear a tank top without being in PAIN!

Happy 4th of July Everyone!!














0 comments:

Post a Comment