Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Monday!

This weekend went entirely TOO fast!

On Friday night after I got off of work, the hubby and I decided to try some Indian food.  There's a place in town with amazing reviews so we gave it shot,
and I have come to the conclusion that either:

1.I don't like Indian food.
2.I just ordered the wrong thing

My husbands food was pretty good. (I wish I had taken pictures! I've GOTTA get better about that lol) I ordered a rice plate with beef. It was horrible. Even my husband wouldn't eat it, and that says something! lol Not to mention that the chickpea battered cheese we ordered tasted exactly like McDonalds chicken nuggets!

I'll probably try it again someday, but not anytime soon!

On Saturday night this little guy came to spend the night:
My nephew Vance!

He had never spent the night at my house before and he was sooo good! And yes he is standing in an ottoman in the living room.  He thought it was funny when I put my toy poodle in there and closed the lid. :)

Today is my first meeting with my personal trainer and being nervous is a definite understatement. I know I probably shouldn't be, but I can't help it.  It's not until 7 tonight, but I am so ready to get it over with and get started!

I ordered some goodies that i will hopefully get by the end of the week:

I ordered this shoe in black/pink. I tried them on in the store and it was AMAZING. Sadly that run SUPER small and they didn't have very many sizes so I had to order it.

 
These workout pants had great reviews and I had a coupon from Lane Bryant so I decided to try them out.

I also ordered a few new bras from cacique and a new sports bra! ((ahhh I LOVE shopping!))

I will definitely be reviewing these items later on when I get them and try them out!


Hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Cute shoes!!!!....can't wait for the modelling pic.....lol

    I am right up there with you on Indian Food.....don't like it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can definitely just order the wrong thing when dining on Indian food. Some of it is horrid and others are heaven. I stick with tomato based sauces, not too spicy and usually chicken. I'm always safe with that. Butter chicken at Indian restaraunts would sound good in theory, but it actually is awful (in my opinion!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken Tikka Masala is my absolute favorite! Garlic Naan and Aloo Paratha are great sides. Do know that I love Northern Indian food and can't stand most Southern Indian food. :-) Give it a try again. When we get back, we'd love to meet you for Indian -- it's one of our favorites!
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete