Thursday, October 6, 2011

A- Z of me!

This has been floating around in blogland so I had to steal borrow it. I found it over at One Girl One Goal!




A - Z of ME...
A. Age - 23
B. Bed size - King!
C. Chore you dislike - Cleaning anything in the bathroom.  Hate it!
D. Dogs - My two babies, Snoopy and Charlie!
E. Essential start to your day - Hit snooze. Cuddle up to hubby. Hit snooze again.  Hit snooze again.
F. Favorite color - Green
G. Gold or silver - Silver

H. Height - 5'8

I. Instruments you play(ed) - I started out playing clarinet and played a little bit on the french horn
J. Job title - Preschool Teacher
K. Kids - None YET! But in the next few years, definitely! Already have the names picked out lol
L. Live - Fort Smith! Have also lived in Sacramento, Oklahoma City, and Orlando.
M. Mom's name - Vicki
N. Nicknames - Nothing really? My brothers used to call me Amanda Panda. lol
O. Overnight hospital stays - Just a knee surgery
P. Pet peeves - Liars and FAKE PEOPLE.

Q.Quote from a movie - "What the heck was that?!" -Yogi Bear. ((You have to see it to laugh!))
R. Righty or Lefty - Righty

S. Siblings - 4. Older sister. Two older brothers. Younger brother.

T. Time you wake up - 6:30

U. Underwear - Is this a question lol I love buying new underwear! I have wayyy too many.
V. Vegetables you don't like - Onions, Squash, Sweet Potatoes. lol there are many!
W. What makes you run late - Sleeping.
X. X-rays you've had - My knee and my arm.
Y. Yummy food you make - I LOVE my lasagna. I made some last night. So yummmmy!
Z. Zoo animal favorites - Panda!!

4 comments:

  1. I have to ask what are your future kids names going to be? I have no intention on having any more but if I did it would be Addison Grace or Aiden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I didnt know your a preschool teacher too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys name is Blaine Lee. (My husbands name is Wayne Lee) For girls, Anna Mae (after my grandma) or Kaylee Ann. (My middle name is Kaye, his Lee, so we thought of Kaylee)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had lasagna last night too. And there is no such thing as too much underwear. ;)

    ReplyDelete